October 7, 2011
- 1024x600 screen resolution
- 7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45 inches
- 8GB internal storage (enough for 80 apps plus either 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books, according to Amazon)
- Fully charges in 4 hours
- USB 2.0 port (micro-B connector)
- 3.5mm stereo jack; top-mounted stereo speakers
- Android 2.3
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
April 2, 2008
You can begin a your own forum and maintain it from right now...
There are many kind of forum softwares you can just download and use.
phpbb & SMF are some of the best of them,
You can easily download them freely and configure as you need.
Download the free software from these links(Direct Download)....
- phpbb Latest version
- SMF Latest Version
You want php & mysql installed in your pc to test these on localhost,
- Download the WAMP or XAAMP software from www.sourceforge.net and
- install it in your pc,
- run the server software
- Unzip the downloaded forum software
- copy the forum containing folder to the www folder (on WAMP)
- then go to http://localhost/ in Internet explorer
Refer the user manuals and try your forum right now....
If you need more just Email to email@example.com
March 17, 2008
- SourceForge.net is the world's largest Open Source software development web site.
- SourceForge.net provides free hosting to Open Source software development projects with a centralized resource for managing projects, issues, communications, and code.
visit the site
March 15, 2008
March 14, 2008
In the installation of the Linux, the main issue is the partitioning of the disk.
The regular procedure in the Linux installation makes your hard drive a completely formatted one,
That means no any previous data with it and
With the Condition of a new Hard Disk from the store!
A Better way….
- Use partition magic (version 8) software in windows and make a separate partition for your Linux installation.
- Better to have 10GB for A latest version of Linux, But an older version may able with 4GB.
- Make a new partition of a size as your need and format it in ‘ext3’.
- Make a new partition for swap with the size of double as your RAM. (If you make it less spaced, Linux warns you, but can continue) and format it as swap.
You can partition the disk for a Linux while installation, but its little complex and may happen the above said, Formatting the whole disk.
Now you are ready for the installation…..
- Select the CD ROM drive as the first boot device of your pc.
- Insert the Linux installation disk (Some disks come with both Live and installation facility) and continue.
- Follow the instructions step by step clicking one button at a time and select custom portioning.
- In custom partitioning, select your Ext3 formatted disk as the mount point ( / ) .
- Select the swap partition as swap (you will be given the list to select).
- Allow the boot loader to be installed on MBR.
Now complete your installation with next steps…..
After a successful installation you’ll have a dual boot of Windows XP and Linux from the next restart….
Just try it.....
for more detail firstname.lastname@example.org
February 21, 2008
Want to work in off line with a web site ?
Specially when you want to study with a help of web pages,You may often need the whole web site with links instead of a single web page.
Saving pages one by one may not be the solution as its too hard and even you did so the links won't work !
So How you can use a web site off line as sane as you are working online ?
Here is the Solution,Download the whole web site with all in its links.....
How you can do it,You have too use a site grabber software.....
Download a site grabber software and give the relevent web adress you want to be grabbed,
Here are some softwares ...
Send any comments or bugs to email@example.com
Open source is a development method for software that harnesses the power of distributed peer review and transparency of process. The promise of open source is better quality, higher reliability, more flexibility, lower cost, and an end to predatory vendor lock-in.
- Free Redistribution: the software can be freely given away or sold. (This was intended to encourage sharing and use of the software on a legal basis.)
- Source Code: the source code must either be included or freely obtainable. (Without source code, making changes or modifications can be impossible.)
- Derived Works: redistribution of modifications must be allowed. (To allow legal sharing and to permit new features or repairs.)
- Integrity of The Author's Source Code: licenses may require that modifications are redistributed only as patches.
- No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups: no one can be locked out.
- No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor: commercial users cannot be excluded.
- Distribution of License: The rights attached to the program must apply to all to whom the program is redistributed without the need for execution of an additional license by those parties.
- License Must Not Be Specific to a Product: the program cannot be licensed only as part of a larger distribution.
- License Must Not Restrict Other Software: the license cannot insist that any other software it is distributed with must also be open source.
- License Must Be Technology-Neutral: no click-wrap licenses or other medium-specific ways of accepting the license must be required.
For open source softwares
February 18, 2008
There are two ways to connect a graphics card to a motherboard, either via an AGP or PCI Express slot located on your motherboard. A motherboard only supports one of these slots, so if you’re looking for a new video card make sure you’re aware of whether your motherboard supports AGP, or PCI-Express.
AGP has been the standard for a long time now, but it is old technology. Its days are almost over, and it’s only a matter of time until PCI-Express completely takes over and AGP is left for dead.
Advantages of PCI-Express
The benefit of PCI Express is that it can handle a greater data throughput than an AGP slot. PCI Express offers performance of up to 4 times faster than the fastest AGP slot. It’s relatively new technology, and it isn’t being used to its full potential yet. Although, we predict that games released in the next 1-2 years will make full use of PCI Express technology.
Another advantage of PCI Express is you can connect more than one video card to your computer for extra performance. This is impossible with AGP, since a motherboard can only ever have one AGP slot.
February 5, 2008
If your pc is already affected with a virus its not easy to remove it.The best thing to do is format your PC and install xp again
Follow these steps,
- Format your C drive which contains the system (Windows Xp)
- Just after completion of installation,NEVER click on any disk Drive or folder
- Insert a pen drive (better to have a check for virus free) ,Only go inside the pen using address bar or go to your folder which contains the virus guard from the address bar of your pc
- Install the virus guard and restart the pc & scan for viruses.
Virus Guards with keys
If you are using Kaspersky,Dont update your virus guard directly from Kaspersky labs,It may make your copy a black listed one.
follow these steps
- Download daily update from http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Signatures-Updates/Kaspersky-AntiVirus-Update.shtml
- Extract it & Go to the settings of the Virus guard and select update settings
- Give the path of the folder of the update & put a tick on the check box,Not a tick for Kaspersky lab
- Apply and exit it & Update in your virus guard
for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org